Author Topic: Jennifer Garner: Actresses train to walk in heels  (Read 995 times)

BrianDzyak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jennifer Garner: Actresses train to walk in heels
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:23:24 PM »
http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/40693-jennifer-garner-actresses-train-to-walk-in-heels.html

By Cover Media

Jennifer Garner has joked actresses must take a course in wearing platform heels once they are in the Screen Actors Guild.

The actress is expecting her third child with husband Ben Affleck but has made an effort to look glamorous at the Toronto International Film Festival. She’s there to promote her movie Butter and explained why she was able to wear such high heels despite being pregnant.

“I wore the short ones [today]. [Stylist] Rachel Zoe would not be happy. I have some that are two inches taller that I wore last night," she explained. "You go through a training course when you're in the Screen Actors Guild. They have an obstacle course in platform heels. Everybody you see out there, we're all in it.”

The 39-year-old love attending the annual movie event, having appeared for the last two years running. She has some handy tips for how to get through it, as it can be stressful at times.
“Snacks. We have snacks in the car. We have candy in the car,” she is quoted as saying by USA Today.

“While I'm very good about caffeine, I am also not afraid once or twice a pregnancy to have a half-caf latte. Today is one of those days.”

Jennifer is thrilled with the reception Butter has enjoyed. It’s about a butter sculpting contest, with the actress portraying the ambitious wife of the reigning champion.
“I was so pleased - pleased doesn't begin to describe - relieved, grateful, surprised, shocked when we got the first big laugh,” she enthused.